Prizes to be won
Win awesome prizes
We want to thank you for signing up for 100K Your Way and reward your fundraising efforts as you raise money for people who are blind and low vision choose their path in life. Checkout the awesome prizes you can win right now... And there will be more awesome prizes up for grabs in April.
Full list of prizes
1. In partnership with Brooks: Win one of five Brooks Ghost 14. Register before March 31, 2023, acknowledge your consent to enter the competition on the event registration form and go in the draw to win. Full T&Cs for competition 1 is available on registration form. CLOSED.
2. 100K Your Way custom team t-shirt. Teams that raise $1,000 on their team online fundraising page by March 31, 2023, will receive a free custom team t-shirt for all registered team members. T-shirts will be posted to the team captain to distribute. CLOSED
3. Vision Australia cap. Teams that raise $500 on their team online fundraising page by April 30, 2023, will receive a free Vision Australia cap for all registered team members. Caps will be posted to the team captain to distribute. CLOSED
4. Brooks run kit. Make a self-donation on your online fundraising page by March 31, 2023, to go in the draw to win one of five Brooks run kits. Run kit includes Brooks running shirt and a cap or socks up to the value of $100. CLOSED
5. $100 Brooks voucher. Raise $100 on your online fundraising page by April 30, 2023, to win one of five $100 Brooks vouchers. CLOSED
6. $250 Brooks voucher. Raise $250 on your online fundraising page by April 30, 2023, to win one of four $250 Brooks vouchers. CLOSED
7. Powered by Brooks. Be the highest overall fundraiser by April 30, 2023, to win a Brooks running kit, including runners, to the value of $500. CLOSED
8. Carols by Candlelight rehearsal night VIP tickets. The top 3 highest fundraisers will win 1 VIP double pass to Vision Australia’s Carols by Candlelight at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne, on December 23, 2023. Tickets only. CLOSED
9. Carols by Candlelight rehearsal night VIP tickets. The highest fundraising team will win 8 VIP passes to Vision Australia’s Carols by Candlelight at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne, on December 23, 2023. Tickets only. These will be provided to the team captain to distribute. CLOSED
Prize terms & conditions
The Promoter for competition 1, win one of five Brooks Ghost 14, is Brooks. Full terms and condition to this competition is available on the registration form along with consent to enter this competition.
All other competitions, 2 - 9, Terms and Conditions as follows
The following registration and fundraising incentives are being promoted throughout the campaign period by (The Promoter Vision Australia) and entry is open to all registered participants of 100K Your Way.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communication failure or otherwise.
The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the competitions. By entering, entrants' consent to the storage of their personal information on the database of the Promoter and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes of Vision Australia. This includes quotes, images uploaded to the Funraisin platform or submitted to competitions and details collected during registration, and post event surveys.Conditions for entry for all competitions
- Entrants will be identified automatically using the registration details entered through the website 100KYourWay.org which is hosted on Funraisin.
- Unless otherwise stated in the competition condition of entry, only one entry, per person, per competition is allowed.
- 100K Your Way participants can sign up and fundraise from anywhere in the world, the Promoter will not accept competition entries from people residing in or accessing this Website from a country other than Australia.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter any of competitions related to 100K Your Way.
For all competitions, the Promoter reserves the right to:
- Verify the validity of entries and participants;
- Disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the conditions of entry; and
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant.
Prizes for all competitions
- The total prize pool for all competitions comes to a value of $4,686.75.
- All prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or vouchers.
- At the time specified, all valid entries for each competition will be entered into a process of random selection.
- The winning entry will be selected at a random draw for the relevant competition.
- The number of winning entries to be selected will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified for each competition.
- The Promoter’s decision for all competitions will be final and binding.
- All winners will receive a Prize.
- The winners will be notified via phone and email.
- The winner’s details may be published on the Promoter’s event website and social media accounts once the Winners have been notified.